Zoom and Logitech: Working Together to Give You the Best in Web Conferencing
When looking for the best software, Zoom Unified Communications Platform deployed by Holistic Communications, is the best option with its unmatched video and audio quality and
Logitech has a wide offering of video conferencing tools on the market. Each piece of equipment has its own features. When choosing your hardware, it is important to pick something that works with your software. Let your tools collaborate together
- Logitech GROUP is everything you need for your meeting room. It delivers
high qualityaudio and video for large groups up to 20 people. Expansion microphones and long cables make it possible to hear everyone in the room. No more sitting in the back row of a meeting. With Logitech GROUP and Zoom, you always have a set at the table.
- Connect by Intel is perfect for streaming groups in a small conference or huddle room. It gives you one option for video streaming up to six people instead of having to use multiple webcams so everyone can be seen or heard. Logitech’s Connect is just as portable and on the go as you are. If you have to move room to room, you can take the connection with you. No more wasting
time fightingwith the technology. Zoom and Connect put the power back into your hands.
- NUC-Intel’s NUC allows you to collaborate on a larger scale. It merges the versatility of Zoom’s screen sharing and video formats with
high qualitytechnology to set you above the crowd.
- Logitech has a variety of webcams available to meet the need of your project. Each is equipped with HD video and works with our cloud video conferencing software. With Logitech video cameras, the quality of Zoom’s video conferencing software is matched by the quality of your hardware.
- With Logitech GROUP, you can add on additional microphones to expand the capability of the hardware even further. According to the Logitech’s website, these microphones can extend the range up to 28 feet. It integrates automatically with the GROUP system so you can begin your meeting right away.
With Logitech’s superior products and Holistic Communications’ revolutionary software, it takes your virtual meetings to a whole new level. Check out how Zoom can take your meetings even further. No matter the size of the room or meeting, we offer solutions, AV design, hardware and equipment and installation services for:
- Videoconferencing and telepresence
- Boardroom AV specialists
- Huddle rooms
- Training rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Education and universities
- Public and private schools
- NGO and houses of worship
- Interactive and electronic whiteboards
- Healthcare providers and hospitals
Court roomsand other public services
- Public display areas
By offering comprehensive assistance in getting your virtual meeting up and running, Holistic Communications stands above the rest. And with the best hardware from Logitech, you’ll receive the best product possible with the highest quality.
Free audio conferencing
While Zoom is known primarily for its video conferencing capabilities, we know that is not always the right solution for your business. That is why we offer free audio conferencing within the unified communications platform. You get access to free telephone dial-in from over 65 countries around the world and are assured the best quality when you pick Zoom.
Online virtual meetings
Zoom Meetings allows you to hold your virtual meetings on demand. Just as with all of our products, it comes with the highest quality including HD video and HD audio. You get full access to Zoom and all of its features including high-definition screen sharing and business messaging and can collaborate with up to 500 participants. It works with any size room or even on your Android or iOS smartphone. You can present anywhere and everywhere with Zoom with its wireless capabilities. Whatever your needs, Zoom has a way to meet and exceed your expectations. Meetings can be held instantly or scheduled through your personal calendar system which fully integrates with Zoom. It also works with your existing hardware including
Best video conferencing no matter the size
Zoom allows you to communicate with your team members no matter the size of your organization. Small and medium enterprises do not have to compromise quality just because of their business size. Zoom works great no matter if you have a few team members or hundreds. With Zoom’s ease of use, and best in class standard communicating with team members is simple. With Zoom Rooms, the company’s personal video conferencing platform, you can:
- Have up to three
- Have touch screen, where needed
- Incorporate multiple microphones, and
- Incorporate dual cameras or screens
- Deliver the best room-based video meetings
So no matter if your team member is on another floor of the same building or across the world, you can communicate with quality. When video conferencing with a big group, Zoom and Logitech GROUP are your teleconferencing solution for superior quality. Zoom offers different levels of meeting plans depending on your business size and needs.
Video conferencing app for Android and iOS devices
Zoom is perfect for the company that is always on the go. Zoom works with Windows, Mac, Android and iOS devices. The ability to have full access while
- iPhone-Share your screen through Zoom meetings, including photos, websites, and cloud-based content from sources like Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- Android-Share your photos and web content when you’re on the road.
- iPad-Along with the features for the iPhone, the Zoom iPad app allows you to co-annotate and give remote control of your screen sharing.
You can also use voice-to-text capabilities of your smartphone to send messages through Zoom’s secure business messaging system.
Best video conferencing software
The quality of Zoom Rooms is unmatched, no matter if you connect through a Mac or Windows computer or the mobile applications for iOS and Android devices. No matter how you choose to connect, you can rely on Zoom to offer the best cloud software for your online meetings. You can connect to meetings through multiple different channels including:
- Zoom Rooms on your computer or smartphone
- View-only mode, great for
trainingsand webinars with capabilities to broad live on YouTube
- Your pre-existing H.323/SIP room system
- Free dial-in telephone calls from over 65 countries. If you are video conferencing, Zoom’s quality is proven the best available in Australia, New Zealand, China, Singapore, Taiwan, India, Philippines, Japan and any country in Asia
It integrates with your Google and Exchange calendars so you do not have to worry about scheduling conflicts. You can see a list of upcoming meetings, set reminders and start your meeting all within the Zoom Unified Communications Platform. No matter your room setup; if you are sitting at your desk alone, in a conference room or
With onstream meetings, you can collaborate anywhere you want. Think of it as on-demand video conferencing where you are in charge. That’s the idea behind Zoom. By providing a simple-to-use platform for all of your web conferencing needs, it lets users control when, where and how they meet virtually. Some of the things you can do on-demand includes:
- Video conferences, with HD video and HD audio
- Business messaging, private or with a group
- Share content through screen share, with Mac and Windows computers as well as Android and iOS devices
- Audio conferencing
- Webinars and
No matter where you are, Zoom’s features and capabilities are there to help you get the job done. That is why Zoom Unified Communications Platform is the premier collaboration tool for small and large enterprises alike. And with its flat monthly rate, you do not have to worry about overusing its features and it costing you a fortune.
Web conferencing tools
The software you use for your video conferencing is obviously important. That is why we don’t limit our quality to just the video and audio. Zoom includes numerous features with its free version, many that other companies charge extra for or don’t even have. Some of these features include:
- Desktop and application sharing – Through our screen sharing on both computers and mobile devices, you can share content and video with other video conference participants.
- Meeting ID numbers allow you to have a personal room while still being identifiable so others can join in.
- Flexible scheduling – Zoom allows you to have a meeting whenever you want. You don’t have to schedule meetings in advance. You can have
instant meetingat any time, or schedule a meeting when you know everyone can be present and participate.
- Chrome and Microsoft Outlook
plug ins– Zoom is here to work with you. That is why we use plug-ins so that is one less thing you have to worry about integrating.
- MP4 and M4A recordings – With Zoom, you can record your meetings right
withinthe platform. No need to download additional software to record your meetings. Now you can have recordof what was discussed right onthe cloud. That is the benefit of cloud-based software like Zoom.
- Messaging – You can message other participants within the unified communications platform. Messages can be private between two people, or they can be a group chat. Whatever conversations you need to have with your team members can be done
inthis one simple-to-use platform.
- Host controls – As the host, you are in charge. With Zooms privacy settings and ability to personalize the application, the user is in charge.
- Raise hand – Within virtual meetings, there may be times you are collaborating, and many people want to collaborate at once. With the “raise hand” feature, you can politely contribute to
Free web conferencing software
All of the features you see listed above are free. Zoom wants to help you connect and grow your business, which is why so many of its features are free for you to use. Zoom’s free version is great for personal meetings and comes with:
- Unlimited one-on-one meetings
- Group meetings (40 minutes maximum)
- Up to 50 participants
- Unlimited number of meetings
- Video conferencing features such
a HDvideo; HD audio; active speaker, full screen and gallery view; free telephone dial-in
- The many web conferencing features listed above
- Group collaboration features including video breakout rooms; Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android compatibility; group messaging; screen share from any iOS app; co-annotation on shared screens; keyboard and mouse controls; virtual whiteboards; multi-share
- Advanced security features
If you choose to use a paid version of Zoom, great for small and medium enterprises, you receive even more features including:
- Unlimited meeting duration regardless of size
- User management
- Option to add more than 50 participants
- Admin feature controls
- Custom meeting ID
- 1GB of cloud-based recording of video and content, with the option for additional storage
- Option to join by Zoom Rooms and H.323/SIP room systems as well as free telephone dial-in
- Vanity URL
- Managed domains
- Company branding
- LTI integrate
- Skype/Skype for Business interoperability, so you can work with people not using the Zoom platform
With all of the features offered by Holistic Communications, it is no wonder Zoom is the best online meeting tool on the market. And with