In the business world, certain revolutions happen quicker than others. After promising for years, video conferencing has eventually become beneficial for small companies, providing long-distance partnership without the need to go on a journey.
Many people and companies had enjoyed the taste of video conferencing via several video-supported prompt meeting structures for informal, interior and formal purposes and such services might be what all businesses need.
For those companies that wish to use video conferencing to connect with vital clients or partners or to substitute business travel with engaging long-distance meetings should know that something more sophisticated is needed. But not to worry, the zoom got you covered.
First, you need to download and set up the Zoom application:
- Go to https://zoom.us/download. From the “download center”, locate the download button and click on it.
- Your application starts to download for the operating system you are using.
- As soon as the download is complete, go to the installation on your computer.
- Immediately the installation is successful, Zoom will start automatically, you will be urged to sign in, sign up or join a meeting.
On the other hand, in case you want to install the zoom software on all machines in your company. You will at first need to sign up to create a new account with Zoom if you don’t have an account.
To sign-up, go to https://zoom.us and input your email and click the “Sign up” button, fill in your necessary information and get registered. Next is to download the app.
- Go to Zoom software download web page
- From the download center page, look for Zoom client for meetings,
- Save the installer file, ZoomInstaller.Exe, in the “save as” box on your windows desktop.
- From your computer, double-click on the installer file.
- From the pop-up window, click Run inside the “Open file”.
- The install process starts
- In the next window, click on sign in.
- In the following window, click on sign in with SSO (single-signal-on).
- In the subsequent window, enter your company domain and continue.
- In the following window, enter your Net ID and Net ID password.
- The Zoom primary window could be displayed.
- Go to Zoom download page
- From the download center page, look for Zoom client for meetings, under it, click the download button.
- Go to your “Downloads” folder, you will see the installer file, zoom Installer.Pkg.
- In the Finder, double-click on the installer file.
- Next, a window will pop-up, click continue to run the installer file.
- From the next (Zoom) window, click sign in.
- In the following window, click login with SSO (single-signal-on).
- In the next window, enter your company domain.
- Next, enter your Net ID and password, and then click sign-in
- The Zoom major window would be shown.
You are all set to use Zoom to make your live video meeting or web conference.