Video Conference Equipment List of Hardware and Components
Keep in touch with video conferencing. Sounds simple, but if you don’t have the right tools, it will be more hassle than it is worth. Enter Zoom Unified Communications Platform, deployed by Holistic Communications, the first cloud software defined video conferencing architecture (SDVC) that works with you and the technology you have to make communicating with team members and clients a breeze. With so much technology out there, though, it is difficult to know what works best. That is why we are here to help.
- Video conferencing hardware – Video conferencing software only works as well as the hardware you pair it with. That is why Holistic Communications partners with some of the best names in the business to bring you the equipment you need at an affordable cost. You can buy a complete kit through Holistic with Logitech group that includes everything you need. If you already have some of the equipment, browse through our suggested hardware for PC/Mac, microphones/speakers, High definition PTZ cameras, tablets and touch screens. Our Av specialist are here to assist with your design and requirements of any size or need.
- Video conferencing equipment prices – Connecting to others through video conference can be expensive if you don’t have the right tools. Holistic Communications offers packages to get you connected faster without worrying about the hardware. Holistic Communications offers a hardware kit through for Logitech Group that includes everything you need: Intel NUC Kit with Windows OS and Zoom Rooms software, Logitech Group Video Camera and Speakerphone, an iPad mini to operate the controls and a Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus. You get all of this for $2,499 USD / $3,499 ex GST AUD which is less than you will spend on most conference room equipment alone. Have some hardware already? We also sell individual pieces of hardware that allows you to use what you have and supplement it with the missing components. You can also lease many of these parts, if needed. You can also use your old video conferencing with Zoom video conferencing software – Zoom Rooms to leverage your existing investments.
- Polycom video conferencing equipment – When you can get a large group together, it makes sense to do video calls through a polycom room system. With all of the different options on the market, you don’t have to worry if it will work with your video conferencing software. With Zoom, any existing H.323/SIP conference room system can be patched to the cloud with our H.323/SIP Connector. Zoom enables your polycom system to communicate with computers, tablets and smartphones. So no matter who you are meeting with, we can get you connected. It works with Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize and other hardware as well as supports H.264, H.239, H235 and G.722. It works with dual screens so you can see content and video at the same time. It also allows you to choose your video layout, be it a gallery layout or focused on the person speaking. Holistic Communications allows you to connect H.323/SIP system or MCU bridges in one simple software.
- Logitech video conferencing hardware – Logitech is known for their quality video hardware. So why not use this to your business’s advantage? Zoom works with Logitech products so you get the best quality out of your software and hardware. Whether you need a conference camera to bring video collaboration to board rooms and large conference rooms to meet as a group or a webcam that can work with VC software, Logitech is the solution for instant high-class HD collaboration. With Logitech hardware and the proven quality of Zoom Unified Communications Platform, you can collaborate with colleagues and clients instantly and never lose touch. Take advantage of the desktop camera range with built in microphones like the Logitech C920 pro or the c320. And Logitech has now release there call centre grade headset with noise cancelling and LED notification for when calls are live such as the H650 or 570 headsets.
- Logitech group video conference equipment – Logitech is changing video conferencing by providing an easy-to-use and affordable solution so you can collaborate with high quality audio and video. With the award-winning designs and exceptional quality, it just makes sense to use your Logitech products with the best video conferencing software provided by Holistic Communications. Why settle for anything less than the best? When you have the best in hardware and the best in software collaborating together, you might as well use it to your advantage. No more excuses. You can start communicating now with the highest quality.
If you require help with design, deployment and hardware configuration, we can assist with supply of professional audio visual equipment that include:
- Video Conferencing Hardware
- LED & Plasma Screens
- Interactive LED Touch Screens
- Projectors & Interactive Projectors
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Touch Screen Table
- Audio set ups like boardrooms
- AV Control Systems
Holistic Communications will make video conferencing truly simple to use with Zoom rooms one touch entry controls. And from Zoom and Logitech combine it is simple to deploy. Holistic Communications has years of professional experience designing, implementing and managing unified communications solutions which brings the benefits of mobility and video conferencing to small businesses, corporates and public sectors from Government (Local, State and Federal), Education, Healthcare and financial services, legal to manufacturing, utilities and gas, and even retail.
If you need to develop a strategy for your next video conference room or unified communications strategy, then get in touch with our professional services team at Holistic Communications today.