The Pros and Cons of Video Cloud-based web Conferencing
With businesses diversifying, the consulting business is growing as more people need assistance on specific tasks. Consultants are known to travel extensively, costing companies money and consultants’ time. However, in many instances, the trip may be just to have a conversation. At Holistic Communications, we think there is a better way. Videoconferencing has become increasingly popular for virtual video meetings, instant messaging and video conference rooms for immersive collaboration and virtual face to face experience. And with the high quality of Zoom web Unified Communication Platform, you can save the time and money while still getting the job done.
Don’t take our word for it? Hit Reach, over 550,000 customers use Zoom both for external meetings with clients and internal meetings with the team.
Our favourite thing about Zoom is its simplicity. No complicated download for our clients. No instruction manuals for staff. It just works. I have tried other teleconferencing solutions that either lacked basic features or were constant headaches. Never have to worry about Zoom. It helps us present ourselves as the professional,
Consulting is a high stakes business. When working with multiple projects at once, consultants are expected to remain calm under pressure. The last thing you need is one client needing your attention when you are attending to another. With Zoom, you can keep in touch with all of your clients, all at once.
In true consulting fashion, we’re going to do a pro/con list about why online business meetings through Zoom software are your must-have tools for success. (Here’s a hint:
- Highest quality. Zoom has proven quality. It is more than just HD video and audio; the quality is apparent throughout the entire system. When
videoconferencingwith clients and colleagues, you can tailor the presentation withwhoever you’re working with.
- Options, options, options. You can never have too many options. And with
Zoomyou have plenty to choose from. You can connect to virtual meetings through Zoom Rooms, the company’s personal website login; view-only mode, great for webinars and syndicated video; H.323/SIP polycomroom systems compatibility, for when you can get a group together to synthesise ideas; or free telephone dial-in from over 65 countries. No matter what you choose you will get proven quality. Zoom is ranked best for quality in Australia, New Zealand, China, Singapore, Taiwan, India, Philippines, Japan and any country in Asia pacific.
- Get more done on the go. You will never be able to stop all travel as a consultant. So it makes sense to use a system that allows you to go mobile. Cloud video conferencing is available for iOS and Android devices as well as our revolutionary screen sharing for smartphones that allow you to share screens, Powerpoints, video clips, documents and more. Shared video and audio content works in both high and low definition if the host has network challenges. Zoom also comes equipped with a messaging system so you can chat with your clients no matter where you are.
- It’s on the record. Zoom Unified Communications Platform includes MP4 recording features so you can stop rushing to take notes over everything the client said. Want a transcript of what you talked about? Zoom provides that as well. With annotation and co-annotation capabilities you’ll never miss a thing again. The bonus? You don’t need to download additional software to record your conversations. It is all done and stored within the Zoom cloud-based software.
- Trust us, we got this. Over 500,000 businesses choose Zoom Unified Communications Platform around the world including major universities and health care providers who use the real-time web conference systems. You may not know one of our clients in your inner circle, but with the extensive network of customers, you are bound to find someone who can attest to Zoom’s many strengths.
Stilldon’t believe us? Check out the many quotes and case studies about our clients, right on our website. If you have a problem while using the video conferencing software, you can receive live support on the website. Regardless of whether you don’t know what to do next or need to troubleshoot a problem, someone is always there to help.
- Safe and secure. As a customer of Holistic Communications, you don’t have to worry about your information
beingsafe and secure. Zoo works with work emails, SSO or Google Logins and has Secure Socket Layer (SSR) encryption so you have peace of mind when exchanging confidential information. It also features AES 128-bit encryption, HTTPS access, role basedaccess control and admin feature controls. Holistic Communications gives users control over their own privacy. That means Zoom gives you the tools to protect your information, you just have to do it wisely.
- Stick to your schedule…or not. You choose with Zoom. Because it works with Google Chrome and Microsoft Outlook, you can schedule meetings in advance without worrying about scheduling conflicts.
A client hasa quick question? There is no waiting with Zoom. Just launch a virtual meeting. If you have more than one client demanding your attention, that’s okay too.
- You’ll actually stay in touch. With Zoom, you’ll never lose touch with your clients. That means no more sending, “sorry for the delayed response” emails when you decided to take a long lunch instead of answering questions.
- Less frequent flyer miles. With less travelling, you won’t rack up your frequent flyer miles as quickly. On the plus side, you can renew your love of travelling for pleasure.
- No need for new tech. Everyone likes new and shiny technology. Zoom works with what you have so no need to spend the extra money. Save it up for something special.
- You don’t have it. All of the pros sound great…but there is one problem. You don’t have Zoom Unified Communications Platform. Don’t worry; we have a solution. If you or anyone on your team wants a better way to communicate with clients, ask our team today how to get the best online meeting tool for audio, web and video communications.
For having a quality experience and seamless meeting with anyone, you need to make the right choice when it comes to video conference systems and web meeting tools. The difference will be in the adoption and
Make the right choice and get a free trial for your next online meeting programs with screen share and performance by selecting Zoom SaaS meetings program and included apps.