Top 3 challenges we see everyday when speaking to our clients
- Bringing it all together can sometimes be challenging, particularly when there are multiply parties (vendors) involved
- Change management, communication plans and training can affect large parts of your teams, including IT.
- The outcome does not always align with what you were expecting, as such costs go up as out of scope requirements raise to the surface
Zoom is an all in one solution, as such you have limited vendors involved. This simplifies the installation process and drastically reduces any out of scope installation costs. In fact, In most cases our clients are self sufficent as Zoom is so easy to deploy.
Generally were we do see our clients requesting support are for the following:
- setting up Zoom rooms and intergrating traditional room bases systems (SIP and H323).
- Identity management and SSO
- Intergration services such as API, SDK and reporting services.
- Assisting the change management process by delivering custom built training programs.
Success is Measured by Adoption and Use.
The cheapest is about Total Cost of Ownership and Price. We rule both.
Zoom installation and configuration
Need assistance deploying Zoom meetings, Zoom rooms for both cloud and on premise? we can help. Our services cover the full spectrum of what Zoom has to offer but also covers off the areas like, SSO, API, SDK, security, achetecture design, board room installations to name a few. We can help you achive your goals today..
Logitech Group Hardware
Need to work out how to deploy meeting rooms, huddle rooms, boradrooms, and video conferencing rooms of anysize, then our team of professional and installers can get you meeting virtually with high definition video communications today.
Intergration Services: SSO, API and SDK
Need to intergrate Zoom into your exsiting IT platform eco system? Your in luck, Zoom provides our clients with their own developer portal. This portal provides native integration to a number of leading SaaS platform as well as providing your developers with access to support custom intergrations.