Working At Holistic Communications
Are you looking to be involved wit hthe leading solution for communications and collaboration, then you are at the right place. We are always looking for people who want to work with an experienced team who help each other excel and deliver winning outcomes to our clients. Be involved in the forefront of technology solutions which work every time.
Holistic is looking for candidates like you.
Are you passionate about technology and helping people communicate and collaborate. Do you come from a technology background, a corporate background, a support background or a professional consulting background then get in contact with our team.
We are hiring!
Holistic Communications, the cloud meeting company connecting people together, unifies mobile collaboration, cloud video conferencing and simple online meetings into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio and screen-sharing experience across Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android and H.323/SIP room systems
We are looking for the right people to join the Holistic Communications team and get on board during this exciting time of growth of ZOOM and zoom rooms video conferencing for our company across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and Asia Pacific region!
We are currently hiring for the following positions.
- – Experience of Inside Sales experience.
- – Prior experience selling video or web conferencing solutions a plus.
- – Experience selling SaaS or Cloud solutions also preferred.
- – BA/BS, proficient in CRM (especially Salesforce), MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- – Presence and proficiency in social media like LinkedIn is also a plus.
Sr. Technical Support Engineer
- – 2-5 years of Technical Support experience.
- – Prior experience supporting video or web conferencing solutions a plus.
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- – Excellent communication (both oral and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills are a must.
Technical Sales People and Commission Sales Professionals
- – 2-5 years of Technical Sales experience (unless you can prove why we should talk).
- – Prior experience supporting video or web conferencing solutions a plus but not beneficial.
- – SME, Corporate or Enterprise experience.
- – Excellent communication (both oral and written), interpersonal, Strategic, organised, self-reliance and customer service skills are a must.